Partner with America250
America250 honors the unique government-to-government relationship between Tribal nations and the U.S. We are committed to partnering with Tribal nations, organizations, and communities to engage with America’s past, understand our present, and envision a future together. We want to work with you to directly shape our planning, events, and programming as we chart a roadmap to 2026.
America250 Tribal Partnerships
The 250th commemoration of the United States is a monumental initiative and opportunity. We want to engage all Americans in the largest and most inclusive commemoration of the founding of the United States in our history. Leading up to the commemoration, America250 will partner with Tribes, communities, states, federal agencies, nonprofit and private organizations, cultural and educational institutions, governments, and brands around the country and the world to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the United States.
America250 recognizes that every acre that shares a geography with the U.S. and each event in American history, including the American War of Independence, is deeply connected to Indigenous nations and communities. We want to partner with Tribal nations, Indigenous communities, and Native-led organizations to engage with America’s past, understand the present, and envision our future together. We invite you to join our growing network of partners on a culminating journey to share untold stories, examine our past, and ignite a shared optimism for our future.
We want to hear your thoughts and concerns. Click here to take our survey.
- Work with Tribal leadership to nominate a representative from your nation to America250’s Tribal Advisory Group.
- We want to hear from you, take our survey!
- Become an America250 partner!
- Email us with your ideas. We would love to connect.
- Support our work to partner with Tribal nations and Indigenous communities. Donate now.
Andrei Jacobs, Senior Manager of Tribal Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2022 Tribal Engagement Strategy
- Tribal Roundtables and Convenings: America250 will work to coordinate regional virtual and/or face-to-face convenings with Tribal representatives and organizations. These periodic convenings will invite participation and build relationships with Indigenous nations and communities through listening and learning how we can be a good partner in this commemoration. Anticipated kick off: 2022.
- Tribal Advisory Group: A Tribal Advisory Group at America250, to be shaped and potentially renamed by its leadership, will be a crucial component to supporting Tribal engagement and participation and to inviting representatives to directly shape our programming and planning during our 2022 strategic planning effort and throughout the commemorative period. Anticipated kick off: Early 2022.
- Programming Support: Programming support will be crucial to ensuring Tribal nations and Native-led organizations can shape how we honor our past 250 years and shape our next 250.