This event has passed. Visit our Events page for upcoming Community Conversations at america250.org/events.
Thursday, November 4, 2021 @ 6:00 PM
Thursday, November 4, 2021 @ 7:00 PM
America250 wants to shape history with you! Join representatives from Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and the District of Columbia during a Community Conversation on November 4, 2021, from 6:00 – 7:00pmET.
Communities across the United States and around the world are coming together to explore what America’s semiquincentennial means to them and their communities, hopes for the America250 commemoration and celebration, and how to take part. These sessions are nonpartisan and will be held regularly through 2026, giving panelists and participants the opportunity to speak into and shape the America250 commemoration.
Register at https://bit.ly/
Date: November 4, 2021
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pmET
- Eduardo Arosemena-Muñoz: Chairman, Board of Directors for Institute of Puerto Rican Culture
- Elliott L. Ferguson: President & CEO of Destination DC (DDC)
- Dr. Kimberlee Kihleng: Executive Director of Humanities Guåhan
- Leo Pangelinan:Executive Director for the Northern Marianas Humanities Council
- Letitia “Tish” Mautumua Peau-Folau: Cultural and Environmental Officer for the American Samoa Government
- Verdel L. Peterson: Facilitator of the Capacity Building Project in the U.S. Virgin Islands
Please submit questions for the panelists to email@example.com