At the heart of America250 are programs and events in communities across the nation and around the world.
Through 2026, tens of thousands of programs and events, big and small, will bring neighbors and communities together. United by a common vision, these will inspire us to explore the meaning and promise of the United States.
Upcoming national America250 events
- Check back soon for upcoming events.
Past Commission and Foundation staff appearances
- May 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET – Community Conversation Celebrating JAHM and AAPIHM
- April 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET – Community Conversation: Indigenous Communities
- March 24, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET – Community Conversation: Historic Preservation
- February 24, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET – Community Conversation: The Hornet’s Nest
- January 19, 2022 – Community Conversation with members of the Latino, Hispanic, and Chicano Communities
- November 2021 – U.S. Semiquincentennial Commission meeting
- November 25, 2021 – America250 Awards presented live during a Thanksgiving during the Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears game at 12:30 PM ET on FOX
- November 4, 2021 at 6pm EST – Community Conversation: Beyond the 50 States
- September 29, 2021 – Director of Engagement, Dr. Megan Springate presenting at the American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association (AIANTA)
- September 23, 2021 – Community Conversation: LGBTQ+
- September 27, 2021 – Advisory Council Chairpersons Roundtable
- September 9, 2021 – U.S. Semiquincentennial Commission meeting
- July 19, 2021 – Executive Director Frank Giordano at Carpenters’ Hall for The Carpenters’ Company
- July 15, 2021 – Director of Engagement, Dr. Megan Springate, at the White House Historical Association Teacher Institute
- July 1, 2021 – Director of Federal Partnerships, Terry Brown, on The American Association for State and Local History (AASLH) panel Making History At 250 Online event
- June 10, 2021 – Chairman Daniel M. DiLella at the Museum of the American Revolution ‘Flags and Founding Documents’ exhibit
- May 31, 2021 – Commissioner Noah Griffin at the ‘100th Tulsa Race Massacre Commemoration’